Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed between 1st November and 31st December will qualify for our extended returns period, where you can submit a request to exchange or return your order for a refund or store credit any time until the 31st January 2024. Any returns submitted after this date will fall under our general 30 day return window policy.
Returning an unwanted item?
We hope that you love your Red purchase(s). However, we understand that sometimes you may want to return an item and receive a refund.
Please read the following conditions on how to make a return.
How do I return an item?
- Open the Returns Portal
- Enter your Order Number which you will have received when you placed the original order
- Select the item(s) you would like to return
- Select if you would like to Return, Exchange or take a Store Credit for each of your items.
- Store Credit will be sent to you in the form of a virtual gift card that retains value. This means you can use it as many times as you want until the balance reaches 0
- Download the QR code supplied for use in any Post Office.
- Drop it off at your nearest Drop Off Point shown from the portal. Once we receive and verify your returned items your new replacements will automatically be sent out to you, it’s as easy as that. If you do not hear from us within the allotted time please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive a refund, unwanted items must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery or collection. We do not accept returns received outside of this 30-day window.
If you no longer have the original packaging from your order, you can return your order in any other packaging as long as all items are packed securely, and the parcel is properly sealed.
Can I exchange an item?
Yes! Just follow the steps above o how to return and select exchange from the options available. Exchanges will be shipped once the original item has been returned to us and processed by our Customer Service team.
What will be the cost of my return?
UK orders under £75 and using the Yodel label provided will be subject to a £4.95 charge for the return. This will be deducted from the amount refunded to the customer.
If returning items via your own method, we recommend using a trackable, insured service with a courier.
Please ensure you retain your proof of postage.
We cannot accept responsibility/reimburse for any items lost or damaged in transit.
What happens next?
Once your return is received back with us, we will send you an email notification to confirm this. We aim to process returns within 3 working days.
All returned items are inspected before a refund is processed. To receive a full refund, items must be in their original condition.
- Clothing / Changing: Items should be unworn, unwashed and in their original packaging with all labelling intact and attached to the product.
- Equipment: Items should be unused and with the original packaging and/or labelling intact and attached to the product.
- Free Gifts / Promotional Items: May not be returned for a refund.
Items which do not have the labelling attached to the product will incur a 10% reconditioning charge, which will be deducted from your total of your refund. If this is required, you will receive notification from us. We will not action this until we hear back from you. If we do not hear back from you within 4 working days, we will return the items to you without a refund.
Receiving your refund
Providing all returned items are still in their original condition, we will accept your return and refund you, subject to the rules outlined within this policy.
Your refund will be issued via the original payment method. It may take up to 10 working days for your refund to appear depending on your bank or card issuer.
Refunds will include only the amount paid for the products and will not include any original shipping charges. Any duties, taxes or fees will need to be claimed from your local Customs Office.
If you took advantage of a promotion, including free gifts or promotional items (for example, buy X get Y free, or free X with Y) then these free items must also be returned. If you fail to return any gifted items, you will be charged the price of these items, deducted from the total of your refund.
Returning a faulty or incorrect item?
Please contact a member of our team.
Got any questions?
For any enquiries or complaints about your orders, please email our support team at email@example.com and someone will be in touch within 24 hours. Please include any relevant order numbers for reference.
If any return breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item(s) back to you in the same condition in which they were received.